Sunday, April 13, 2008

Who Says Boogers Never Strike the Same Place Twice?

The sound of someone flicking their fingers will forever haunt me. Not only is it painful when someone flicks your ear, but I had a fairly disturbing experience while i was in Ukraine that is related to it. I was paired up with another missionary and he was an interesting fellow. One morning I got out of the shower and was getting dressed in the room. Parr was still lounging in his bed and as I turned my back to him to grab something off the dresser I heard a flicking noise like someone was playing that little paper triangle football game. Almost simultaneously I felt a wet sensation on the back of my neck. When i went to wipe the wet from my neck i realized there was a nasty little green blob on me. I turned around to find Parr inspecting his finger to see if he dispersed of the booger he had just flicked. I am pretty sure i have not been so disgusted in my life as I was at that moment...no wait, a couple of weeks later when the exact same thing happened again was the moment when i was the most disgusted!! "Really Dude?!" I exclaimed, "You have assaulted me twice with boogers?! REALLY?!" Turns out he wasn't aiming for me either time but, if he had been aiming for me, someone should award him one thousand disgusting points for being able to hit me on the back of my neck with two boogies. Aw heck! I will give him the points...your in the lead according to my count, Parr! :)

3 comments:

Josh said...

dave, that is gross. i would've smacked the kid. i'm suprised you didn't. that is all

Kelly Simonsen said...

Ok, David. It's been such a long time since I've heard such a story. Only from you!

Maximum Glutes said...

what the heck? for real? SICK! you didn't hit him or anything? one thousand points to you for self control!