Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Action Names

A few weeks ago I challenged a friend of mine, named Camille, to a duel of whit. We decided to find all the people 's names we could think of that are also verbs. At first we only found three but upon more pondering about it we came up with a huge list of names that are also verbs. Here is the list we have so far. About half of them came from Estee after i told her about the game...firmly placing her in the lead. She is good at this game.

Mary - We are getting married.
Josh - Just joshing you. (as in joking)
Nick - He nicked me with the razor.
Bob - I bobbed for apples.
Phil - I will fill your glass.
Ralph - I think i am going to ralph after eating your lasagna.
Taylor - I got fat and now i have to tailor my pants.
Snoop - Stop snooping around my apartment, CREEPO!
DJ - I am djing the party tonight.
Joey or Joy - I am going to joy in your misery.
Barry - I will bury the hatchet.
Carey - I will carry your burdens.
Briggit - See that gap? you should bridge it.
Bear - I will bare my teeth.
Wade - I will wade through the waist deep water.
Sue - I am going to sue your butt.
Terry - Don't tarry here too long, you will get busted for loitering.
Chuck - I am going to chuck this old pizza out.
Tuck - Will you tuck me in to my bed tonight?
Buck - The horse bucked me off.
Jack - That dude just jacked my car!
Gage - It is hard to gauge how awesome i am.
Jet - i have to jet.
Tell - I am going to tell mom!
Rock - I will rock you!
Tan - I am going to tan the leather.
Cher - I will share my food with you.
Bill - Bill me later.
Rob - Don't rob the bank.
Huck - I hucked the log into the river.
Chip - I chipped the glass
Will - I will.

Honorable mention:
Pete - First i peated then RE-peated the third grade...eh? eh? i am hilarious!
Sire - I know it isn't a name but it is a title and it is a funny verb...look it up.

If you have anything to add to this list please feel free to comment i have had a lot of fun coming up with these with my friends.

5 comments:

Josh said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! this is hilarious! hahahaha. props to you my friend, props to you. hahahaha.

ms-mclaws said...

I am so proud to be apart of this! Don't worry... I'm still thinking.

betsy said...

davidluck
here's another one.


grant.
grant me some wishes, genie!

dlux said...

Rose my mom gave me this one!
he rows the boat.

dlux said...

Carissa - Let me caress-a your face...it's a stretch...