Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Mexican Surprise

I woke up a little late this morning, left my room, rubbed my groggy eyes, and found that my roommate Andrew had felt ambitious enough to get down on his hands and knees in the bathroom to fix the rubber cove base that had come unglued from the tub. His butt was sticking out at me and so i thought it would be hilarious to point at him and say, "Hey sexy man!" Just as the words left my mouth a 40 year old Latino maintenance man craned his head around and asked "Que!?" Only then did it occur to me that Andrew would never be on his hands and knees on the bathroom floor to fix a stupid piece of rubber that had come unglued from the tub. I totally sexually harassed the maintenance guy. That is embarrassing. :)

4 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

Haaaaaaa that is so funny. I'm always glad to hear stories where other people say or do stupid stuff because I do all the time and it helps me not feel so alone. Thanks for the laugh Dave.

Maximum Glutes said...

HILARIOUS!!! that reminds me of the time i was looking for my dad in a store and as i turned the corner and tugged on his sleeve, a tall burly man turned around. i started to joke on the peppermint candy i was sucking on. the beard was a dead give away that the man was indeed, not my dad. same build...not same man! my mom had to help me cough up the candy...gross!

Kim-may said...

this is no mistake
this is just a cover up

Unknown said...

I agree with kim/lee. You've been eyeing the mainanaince man for a while and wanted to test the waters.