Saturday, April 5, 2008

Last night with Ben




My friends are leaving me here and soon i will be all alone. Josh left last weekend and Ben is leaving this weekend. Andrew leaves next week. what a sad time for me. Ben and i recorded this song tonight. Ben learned it on the banjo (a previously untouched instrument for him earlier today) and this song has been a favorite of mine for a while... Ok i can't get the stupid video function to work on blogger so i am just going to write about how sad I am that my friends are gone. It is hard because i know I wont get to see them for a long time. It is really good though because each of us are moving on to better things. I have been very inspired by my roommates and those around me to do more good things than I would have done on my own. I don't know how I could ever begin to repay them...although if they read this i bet they will ask for money as a start in repayment. :)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Love your blog David. You've got some great pictures!

Josh said...

Dave, we will all continue our journey of good times together in our love. But now the time has come and so, my loves, we must go. And though we loose a friend, in the end we will know...ohhhhhhh, ohhhhh, oh.

Maximum Glutes said...

David!!! I HEART YOU!!! these boys in your pictures are so sexy...especially you!!