Friday, April 4, 2008

Pinchy? Are you in there little buddy?


So today i for lunch we went to Jumbo Buffet. This is primarily a Chinese buffet but they have several other types of food there as well. Every time i go i am surprised at the selection. This time i went in and for some rice and was startled by 100 little eyes staring out at me from the pan next to the rice. I was psyched out by it so badly that i was afraid to take one for fear that it was still alive. My uncle eased my fears and eventually talked me into trying one. I was hesitant still and as i pulled the tail off to get the tiny morsel of meat i decided that i don't mind eating any animal that doesn't look at me as i eat it.

ps...it tasted like crab...

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hey Dave - Love the post about your room mates. Bummer that they are leaving but good that they are moving on to better things in life. I like this post about Pinchy. Good stuff! I wouldn't eat food that has eyes in it either! You're brave! Thanks for posting!! I was wondering if you had lost interest in blogging!!! -Nati