Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Maintenance Man Saga Continues

I left my apartment this morning to find my maintenance man outside knocking on the door of the apartment upstairs. I figured it would be nice of me to tell him that no one is living there yet. Unfortunately he didn't know enough English to understand me and so I had to show him. I then proceeded to break into the apartment through a window. It had been left unlocked so i pushed it open. Then, I hopped onto the windowsill with my big butt sticking out, reaching over to unlock the door. Later at work it dawned on me that this was the same man that I had accidentally called "sexy." (see "the Mexican surprise" blog entry) I wonder if he thinks I am less gay now that I went out of my way to help him AND stuck my butt out at him through a window. Hopefully he really didn't understand me when I called him sexy in the first place...I mean there is no coming back from that one. :)

3 comments:

ms-mclaws said...

hahaha! that's hilarious. I am laughing!

Unknown said...

dude...I think the word sexy is understood in every language. He thinks your gay.

ms-mclaws said...

good point Benjamin. sorry Dave, that sucks for you.