Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm IT!

Thanks Camille For tagging me. I was really struggling to find a blog topic today so it might as well be about how strange I am.

Here are the rules:
1. You link back to the person who tagged you
2. Post these rules on your blog
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs
6. Enjoy the results!

One: I really hate it when different foods touch each other on my plate. Really the corn has no right to be in the mashed potatoes and gravy on the salad? that's a big no-no!

Two: I also choose to eat one item at a time on my plate starting with my least favorite and moving on to my most favorite item. This has helped me enjoy the unadulterated taste of each item on my plate as well as force me to eat everything I took. There are starving children in China you know!!!

Three: I have a really long middle finger...no really...it is long.

Four: When I was young I got stitches in my lip. now if I gain any kind of weight it goes straight to my face and the scar becomes much more visible as the normal skin around the scar plumps up. Also sometimes I get asked if I had a cleft pallet as a kid. But no, I just liked to jump on the bed a little too much.

Five: I used to hold my breath during math class in high school to see how long I could do it. My record is 2 minutes and 20 seconds. I could have gone longer but my friend said my lips were turning blue and it kind of scared me. I guess maybe I should have been paying attention to the teacher...

Six: I love cold weather. My motto is that you can always put more clothes on if you are cold but you can only take so much off before you are naked and unable to strip anything else off if you are hot.

Good luck with this Nat and Joe, Nathan and Megan, Maxene, Kim and Jon, Kim and Lee, and Benjamin.

2 comments:

ms-mclaws said...

Random facts about Dave are fun! You could beat me on a breath-holding competition anyday... I totally suck at that.

Kim-may said...

your middle finger is veryyyyyyyyyy longgggggggggggggggggggggggg.toooooooooo lonnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg