Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Caffeine? Hi!


I get migraines from time to time and when that happens I generally take 2 excedrine, take a 20 minute nap and it goes away. I would say about 10 percent of the time the nap doesn't happen but instead it is replaced with 2 hours of walking around in circles with insanely fast thoughts moving through my head. My roommate affectionately calls me during this high "Excedrine Dave" he always gets a kick out of it because I will generally jump on things and make funny noises and am pretty ridiculous. This morning I woke up at 5 because I had another migraine. It was particularly bad and I had no medicine because I spent the night at my cousin's in Salt Lake City. I decided the only way I could take care of myself was to run to the store down the street and buy some Excedrine. So I rolled into the parking lot of the drugstore and stumbled into the store, bought my meds took 2 right there and then stumbled back to my car to go take a nap at my cousin's. Instead of napping however it was was of those "Excedrine Dave" days. I have been trying to stay quiet so that i don't wake my cousin who is still in repose and so I went online to take care of some things for the coming semester. I have felt a lot of pent up energy but on the other hand have been quite effective in getting things done online. I can see why people like coffee in the morning. It really does give you a jump start, although I am not a huge fan of the smell or the stains on the teeth that comes from it. I guess its good that my coffee comes in pill form.
(Hey look cousin, I put a picture up for you.)

1 comment:

ms-mclaws said...

I thought I would put some of this excess energy you have today to use -- I TAGGED you! Are you excited? You are probably confused. Just see my latest entry :)