Saturday, June 21, 2008

Prune Fingers

I love swimming. Unfortunately, swimming and hot tubbing come with a very unfortunate side-affect. Why do fingers prune? Am I the only one who thinks it becomes terribly uncomfortable to touch things with fingers that are pruned up. They become so sensitive that when I sit in the hot tub I put my whole body in and hold my hands in the air to keep them dry. I look silly and people tease me but i will have the last laugh when they go to touch stuff and their hands are super sensitive! I wish there was some kind of magical remedy for pruniness because I am sure I could make a lot of money marketing that.
Speaking of weird things that I hate...I think I am also the only one who hates it when different food items touch each other on my plate. Some things are OK, like gravy on my mashed potatoes. But really, if I wanted corn in my mashed potatoes I would have mixed them in at the start. The one thing I dislike the most is syrup on my eggs. It probably tastes delicious but because it is so foreign to me I hate it. Also I like to eat one thing at a time until it is all gone...phew! I am glad I got that off my chest. I feel much better now.

2 comments:

Josh said...

you know man, you could just wear latex gloves with duct tape wrapped around the wrists to seal the water out.
yeah, next time we're out swimming, I want to see that. I will even tape you up.

Meg said...

I love syrup on my eggs! Try it you just might like.