Saturday, June 28, 2008

Is it Breezy in Here or is it Just Me?

In the last 3 months I have split 3 pairs of pants/shorts in the butt area. We are not talking little tears or holes we are talking split wide open. I guess you don't realize how big you really get back there until it becomes painfully obvious.

I am reminded of the movie Spaceballs. there is a scene where President Skroob gets beamed into the war room but they messed up and got his head on backwards in the unscrambler. He looks down and exclaims, "WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME MY BUTT WAS SO BIG!?! President Skroob was not loved by the people on his ship. They didn't even save him an escape pod in the end. All that he really wanted was someone to care enough about him to tell him when something was off in his life...also I think he wanted Druidia's air...

So if you really love me you will let me know when my butt is getting huge and that way I wont be surprised when my pants tear wide open. Incidentally, After my shorts split in the morning at work and I had worked all day with a gaping hole I decided it keeps you a whole lot cooler than when there are no holes. Bonus!!

3 comments:

kim said...

Wish I could've seen you walk around like that haha:) hope you are doing well.

Unknown said...

I thought we established your butt was huge when you couldn't fit through that slot canyon...

ms-mclaws said...

ha!! what ben said was funny, but I am not taking sides.

All I wanted to say was this: "sorry I was stupid and we never sewed your pants. That was a flaky friend moment."